Friday, September 30, 2016

September to Remember: Day 30

30th – 30 in 30; since I’m about to turn 30, it seemed appropriate

Welp, I did it. 30 blog posts in 30 days on 30 topics of my wife's choosing. Brig started strong -- coming up with the contest on 8/31 then posting on 9/1 & 9/2, then 9/4... 9/6... 9/12................. maybe today? Clearly, I'm the only one who took #babblingbridgeseptembertoremember seriously. (Is it trending yet?)

I guess the point is this: I definitely would have finished that Whole 30 if Brig hadn't sabotaged me. (Wait, is this September 12?)

Anyway, don't think this is my grand return to blogging. I can't think of anything I want to do less tomorrow than drum up a new blog post... and without having a pre-chosen topic on top of it. But hey, it got me through the pains of 3 games without Tom Brady (3-0, baby!) and missing Big Papi's final playoff push because we cut cable. Here's to distractions!


No comments:

Post a Comment