Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September to Remember: Day 20

20th – Trendsetter post on all the things you might not know about yet, like kale and coconut oil and ombre hair

Trendsetter post on all the things you might not know about yet, like my 5 fantasy football leagues and 1 pick 'em league. Woo!

Like, fantasy football is so in right now. Everyone's playing it and you like don't even have to watch the games! Which is good cuz football = snoozefest.

Even though 6 teams are waaaaay too much to keep track of, I just have so many friends and you know how I can never say no to anybody!

Anyway, you need to wait like 2 weeks to gauge how your draft went anyway before you can really make any moves. So this is pretty much the most important waiver wire of the year. What am I even doing on here right now, I need to go research! JK, as if.

No comments:

Post a Comment