Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September to Remember: Day 21

21st – My take on the first season of the Serial podcast, since I just wrapped it up (only 2 years late) 

My wife might have been 2 years late to the podcast but I never listened to it. However, I pride myself on knowing things so I do have some pieces of the story. Anyway, it sounds like the guy in jail is actually maybe innocent.

The podcasts I listen to are Bill Simmons' The Ringer Podcast (sports) and The Coin Show (nerdy).


I've been a fan of The Sports Guy for as long as I can remember. His articles were always hilarious and when he created Grantland it quickly became my favorite site. When he left ESPN and Grantland was shuttered I quickly realized that my RSS feed had really only been full of his articles. Now on HBO and with a new podcast, I'm glad to be able to listen in again.

The Coin Show is something I just discovered earlier this year. My mother-in-law got me into coin collecting and I thought I'd check to see if there were any cool podcasts. Turns out there's just one but it's awesome. The two hosts are extremely funny and informative. I wish they would update more!

No comments:

Post a Comment