Monday, September 19, 2016

September to Remember: Day 19

19th – Recipe: Homemade cat treats even a feral cat won’t touch

What is this topic even? I guess I'll just talk about my cat. People love hearing stories about other people's pets, right?

My cat is turning 9 next month. That means we've had him almost 4 years now. He's a black and white with the loudest purr you've ever heard.

I had 2 cats growing up (brothers) but they both died before I started high school. So it was nearly 15 years until another feline entered my home and now I was actually responsible for it. The first time I made a tuna sandwich after getting him, he meowed and meowed but I thought, "He can't have this, it's human food." When Brig came home she reprimanded me for not giving him any of the juice from the can. Clearly, I had a lot to learn.

He's been a great addition to our family. He solves a lot of disagreements by seeing whose side he takes. (Literally, we call and clap and try to get him to come to one of us). No hard feelings though because he's just so darn cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment