Saturday, December 22, 2012

Book Review: I Am a Pole (And So Can You!)

by: Stephen Colbert

I was at the library perusing the new book section (which I just found 18 months after I started going here. Really, no signage?) and came across this book:


I haven't read Colbert's first book but I think he's hilarious. Plus, this made me think it would be like a Go The Fuck To Sleep type of "adult" children's book. See, it's 32 pages long and the size of a Where's Waldo? book.

It's probably not giving too much away to say that this pole is trying to figure out what type of pole it is -- a ski pole? A barber's pole? A stripper pole? Yeah, so it's not exactly for kids and the illustration for that one I'll leave up to your imagination. But it's funny so spend the two and a half minutes it takes to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment