Thursday, December 15, 2011

First of the week

As you can see today is Thursday and this is my first blog of the week. Ugh, I knew this would happen. Actually that’s why I added my Twitter feed to the sidebar over there. -->
I figured it would give my readers (both of them) the ability to check out The Public Frog and not leave disappointed even if I hadn’t posted any new blogs.

The back story is that I joined Twitter in 2008 B.C. (Before Celebrities). I was hooked and having a lot of fun. Then I called in sick to work one day and wanted to tweet all the things I was doing instead. But I couldn’t because some of my colleagues checked my account. So the next day I made it private. It was like that way for 3 years until I decided I wanted to use it on my blog, so I opened it up again. Of course, I’ve always kept separate my name and my handle so it’s not like people I know who I don’t want to read it are suddenly flocking to my page. It’s better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment