Friday, December 9, 2011

Good Eats: Boston Burger Company

I am a huge burger fan. I’ve been that way pretty much since birth. My mom says I take after my uncle in that regard. Apparently, he used to order burgers even when at Chinese restaurants. I’m not that ridiculous but anyone who knows me will comment on it. My girlfriend took me to the famous Mr. Bartley’s Burgers in Harvard Square for my birthday, for example.

On Tuesday, we went to Boston Burger Company in Davis Square. It’s a small place (smaller than Mr. Bartley’s) but has just as inventive a menu. I got the Killer Bee which is a patty topped with American cheese, bacon, a stack of beer battered onions rings and honey BBQ sauce. It was so unbelievably good. I had to take some of the onion rings off so it was a size that would fit inside my mouth. It ended up being exactly what I hoped for.

What really sets it apart though is its liquor license. That’s right… burgers and beer. A combo made in Germany America. Plus, they are on LevelUp so I got $4 off my first purchase. This place is a must for burger lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment