Thursday, July 19, 2012

Awards Season


Brig nominated me for the Sunshine Blog Award. If you don’t know what that is read her post about it here.

Technically, I’m supposed to answer some questions and then nominate other bloggers but eff that. No one follows me so I’m not sharing the love. But I’ll answer these questions for my your entertainment.


1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
My anxiety to try new things.

2. What is your theme song?
Radiohead “Creep”

3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
I lost in the second round of the 6th grade spelling bee after taking 3rd place in 5th grade.

4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
Definitely the '60s. The Beatles; the Stones; Zeppelin; the Doors; Hendrix; Joplin. The list goes on and on.

5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
His name was Blue Puppy. He was a white stuffed dog with blue ears, nose and tail.

6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore?
I would probably lean towards vacuuming.

7. Do you Twitter?
Every freakin’ day. @yeewuz

8. Any goals?
I would like to live comfortably. Just enough money so I can have nice things and not have to worry about it.

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
No, I just GO to Margarita’s a lot.

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven/were embarrassed to be seen in?
The only time I’ve been embarrassed to be seen in a car was really due to a perfect storm my junior year in high school. That was the year I put on a lot of my height and the last year my mom drove a minivan. I just thought it looked ridiculous seeing a 6-foot kid get out of the cramped backseat of a minivan.

1 comment:

  1. I follow your blog! It was lovely to learn about Blue Puppy.

    ReplyDelete