Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Prodigal Son

So I was told I haven’t blogged in a little while. I think I need to ease my way back into it. Let’s start with what has happened to me since my last post.

I went to Hawaii.
I was in my friend’s wedding.
I went to a Sox game. (Yes, my last post was that long ago.)
I met Brig’s new work friend.
I read a book about Red Sox history and trivia.
I dressed up as Mr. Potato Head & Buzz Lightyear for Halloween (not at the same time).
I saw Ben Gibbard in concert.
I went to a surprise party for my friend’s birthday.
I took Brig to her fave buffet place.
I completed a 5K.
I watched Season 1 of Girls and started Season 2 of Game of Thrones.
I saw Looper & Skyfall.
I went to a Philadelphia suburb to spend Thanksgiving with Brig’s sister and boyfriend.
I started a new job.

Pretty busy couple months, right? I know what you’re thinking: “It’s pretty cool to know what he’s been up to but I want details! I wish he would write a post on each topic.” Well, consider your wish partially granted. I’ll do some picking and choosing and you’ll get further insight on some of my goings-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment