Sunday, August 17, 2014

Did I Eat Out Today? - Day 1

I love food. Especially when it's cooked by others. I read an article about a food critic that said the guy ate out 270 days a year. That sounds like a big number but I feel like I'm right around that mark too. My goal is to track how often I eat out as it's happening (or for posting purposes, the day after).

My sole disclaimer is that I will not be counting going out to lunch when I'm at work. I don't pack a lunch so that's a weekday-daily occurrence. So consider this a list of all post-workday and non-workday meals (I don't eat pre-workday).


Saturday, August 16
DIEOT? Yes x2
Where? Taco Bell
What? Crunchwrap Supreme; 5-layer Burrito

Where else? Cambridge Brewing Company
What? Salt & Vinegar Fry Basket; Grilled Marinated Eggplant Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment