Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Good Eats: Moksa

Moksa is a Pan-Asian style tapas joint that shares a building with its neighbor, Naga, a dance club. Our cab driver knew this but apparently we aren't as familiar with Central Square. Saturday night, we went to Moksa for Brig's friend's birthday.

When we were ordering our first drinks the waiter stopped us. He recommended perusing the original creations by their Beverage Director as she is one of the top mixologists in the city. Based on that recommendation we took a look at their drink menu. It's a Chinese zodiac! So creative!*

I started off with a Red Viper (which FYI looks really girly... because it's red) and then moved on to a Shanghai Noon. The Viper was much better. We also had 2 shots of Patron, which added onto the 2 shots of Cafe Patron Brig made us do before we left the house, was trouble.

We ordered a couple apps for the table (edamame and pork dumplings) that were delicious. For my entree I ordered a Philadelphia Roll because that barely counts as sushi and is my favorite. I believe Brig got a vegetable roll which she seemed to like.

The rest of the night consisted of dancing at Hong Kong and blacking out but our Good Eats entry ends here with a thumbs up for Moksa.


*This is not sarcasm. I was floored by it.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that my drink was banging. Year of the dragon!

    ReplyDelete