Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tag, you're it!


I got tagged by the Babbler so I have to answer 11 questions. If that doesn’t sound like fun then you’re absolutely right.


1) How often do you wash your hair? Seriously, I’d like to know how my hair-care regimen stacks up.

Once a week, max. But guys are different.

2) Do you prefer sweets or salty snacks?

I’d probably say sweet but I’m not really a snacker.

3) If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Maybe 23. Still close enough to college age but a much better drinker.

4) Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever been? Or want to go?

New Orleans is the best place I’ve been. I’d love to go to Hawaii one day and Portugal too.

5) Could you live w/out your cell phone? (if the answer is no, I don’t think we’d get along)

I probably couldn’t even live without a smartphone nevermind any old cell phone.

6) What movie could you watch over and over again?

Back to the Future

7) Have you ever been on a cruise? What’s it like?! (I’m dying to go on one!)

Not a real cruise, just around lakes and harbors.

8) Cats or dogs?

If I have to choose then cats.

9) Do you believe in soul mates?

Not really.

10) If you didn’t need money, what would you do for the rest of your life?

Nothing.

11) What’s your biggest pet peeve?

Judgmental people.

No comments:

Post a Comment